How do I receive funding?
There are several steps you need to follow in order to receive EU funding for your project:
- Find the right funding opportunity by identifying a relevant open call for proposals.
- Follow the specific call guidelines regarding the application process to ensure that you are eligible for funding.
- Discover trusted EU project partners with particular competencies, and experience and build your winning consortium.
- Register as a user in the European Commission Authentication Service.
- Register your organization in the Participant Register through the Funding & Tenders Portal and receive a Participant Identification Code (PIC).
- Prepare and complete your EU project proposal, answering the challenges described under the chosen call.
- Submit your project proposal before the deadline of the call, in the EU Online Submission Service.